About: Cocoon Cardigan
- Reinforced pockets accessible from inside and outside
- Discreetly and securely holds medical supplies (cancer mastectomy drains, IV infusion pumps, etc.)
- Draped lapel and panels enable easy run of IV or chemotherapy
- Cuffed wide sleeves for easy movement and access to IV catheters, diabetes pumps, and more
- Three-season fabric weight for maximum use and wear
- Belt accessory in photos not included
- Cancer patients
- women managing mastectomy drains
- patients undergoing chemotherapy
- the perfect companion for infusions in cold hospital settings
- one size fits most
- Fits looser on sizes small and below, standard fit on sizes medium and large, fits slimmer on x-large and above
Based on 2 reviews
This cardigan is just what I need on chemo days. Soft, light, cozy. Love it!
My need for this cocoon was post surgery years ago, but I still wear it today. It is washable, fleece inner coziness, great pockets, and style up or down. Buy it for yourself or give it as a gift.